Tips for Digital Marketing
As we approach 2018, many of you may be thinking it’s time to up your digital marketing game. We are a digital marketing company in the Durham, Kingston, Belleville, Peterborough regions, and everywhere in between…and we’d like to share with you 7 Digital Marketing tips to help you get started.
- Google Business Listing. Make sure your Google Business listing is properly set up, optimized and verified.
- Set up Social Media. By setting up social media channels for your business, you will be able to join the conversation in your industry, and connect with your potential customers.
- Content is King. Content has always been, and will continue to be King. Work on creating valuable, quality content that will engage your potential customers.
- Links, Links, Links. You need high quality link backs to your site to look like your content (see above) is something people want to see. If Google thinks you have a quality website, they will reward you by increasing your ranking.
- Image Optimization. A lot of people forget about this one. You should be optimizing the file size of your image, and taking advantage of things like alt tags.
- Brand Consistency. Make sure your colours, logos, etc are consistent across your platforms. Whether it be social media, your website, email marketing, everything you do online should match.
- Call us! Let us help your brand build trust, reputation, and authority in your market.